Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2017, 10:25 AM   #21
PKI
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Walnut Creek , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami-v2 View Post
-- snip -- congratulations to InsideOut for their warm, inviting, and charming interior. -- snip --[/url]
Yes - congratulations! Nice slice of the Airstream experience.

Tsunami-v2, thanks for the topic. Every perspective on Airstreaming is of value and interest.

Looking forward to the July topic announcement. Pat
PKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #22
Rivet Master

2010 27' FB Flying Cloud
Fraser Valley , British Columbia
How about another sunrise/sunset theme?
Old 07-01-2017, 04:58 PM   #23
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami-v2 View Post
Good morning and welcome to July 1st 2017. Thanks to everyone who submitted photos and also to those who stopped by to view the entries. After much deliberation and discussion, and with the wife's input, it was a tough decision between BambiCamp and and InsideOut's submissions.

Without further delay, congratulations to InsideOut for their warm, inviting, and charming interior.

Please let us know what the July topic will be, again Congratulations!

As always, the photo contest guidelines are in a Sticky topic at the top of this Photography forum:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f415...nes-40964.html
Thank you TSU for selecting my entry as "this month's winner"! While I am honored to have won, I should have considered my travel schedule before entering...we are going to be out & about cruising around Jackson, WY & Yellowstone, Aspen & Snowmass the end of July & through the first week of August so I will not be able to monitor the contest this month. I would like to defer to BambiCamp as the July 2017 contest judge and encourage him/her/them to select the next topic.

In response to OTRA15's post...WOW! is right, when you win, you can pick the topic & rules. In the meantime, congratulations to BambiCamp and have fun selecting your theme and judging however you see fit!

Thanks again!

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | ACI - CO Unit (Formerly WBCCI) | BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 05:13 PM   #24
Rivet Master

1962 28' Ambassador
1961 19' Globetrotter
1962 26' Overlander
Mesa , Arizona
Congrats on the beautiful photo of your interior. I for one really liked it as I love seeing the different interiors.

OTRA15 warning rough patch ahead [emoji10]

Possibly we should leave the photo thread topic and judging to the folks running that's months contest.

It's hard to come up with a theme that hadn't been covered and that's interesting to all.

After all it's not a very serious contest as most of us would not win compared to the really skilled photographers on this thread.

Let's keep this thread friendly and fun loving.

Hittenstiehl
Hittenstiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:28 AM   #25
Rivet Master

2010 27' FB Flying Cloud
Anyone? Anyone?

Will someone please post this month's theme so I can do the Ben Stein bore with my camera again.

Old 07-05-2017, 03:06 PM   #26
4 Rivet Member

2016 28' Flying Cloud
Brandenburg , Kentucky
New Official June 2017 Winner - BambiCamp

Thanks InsideOut. I also have been on the road and understand your polite decline. So as requested by InsideOut, BambiCamp is now the new Campion. I also have been on the road for a couple days. Went to AS factory for some warranty work and additions to our AS.

I understand how subjective photography is and not everyone care for all photos. I'm my own worst critic when it comes to photography, and I've been shooting since the third grade. Agree that it was tough selecting a topic that had not, in some form or fashion, already been the "Topic" that I selected, but it's what I like to see when I attend rallies. Almost all AS's are alike on the outside, but it's mainly on the inside where the owner's put their personal touches to make themselves comfortable in their AS home. I have found untold numbers of idea's seeing what brilliant things that others have done and tried to replicate them in my AS. That being said, I'm moving on from this subject and will continue to support the photo contest, as I have in the past, and into the future.

BambiCamp, good luck, and I look forward to your topic. Hope to be in the first batch of photos you receive.
Tsunami-v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #27
Rivet Master

2010 27' FB Flying Cloud
Tsunami, I couldn't agree more.

Most of the photo themes incorporate an Airstream shell, embellished by its surroundings. Some may view this redundancy with some degree of ennui.

The interior gives us a glimpse into the owner's soul.