Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle > Photography
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-02-2012, 03:40 PM   #61
Rivet Master

2005 22' International CCD
Buckhorn , Ontario
Updated photo of my AS Home

PS We just celebrated Our Canada Day - sorry I went all out and put a little flag on my AS - I forgot my big one that I have and could not find my flag holder for the front of the trailer.... But here is a pic that shows the BBQ stand I built for the deck - sorry the grass needs cutting ha ha.. I have a cool little stool that doubles with the lid as a cocktail tray - I keep it covered with my Ladybug carpet...Yep ModPod took on lots of my LadyBug stuff - as Peter would not take on that persona ROFL With now his GT - which he calls Globbie!
Click image for larger version

Name:	Modpod_DSC9773.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	607.9 KB
ID:	162250
05ModPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #62
4 Rivet Member

1956 16' Bubble
Dallas , Oregon
Yep you get to start a July photo contest. Just start a thread with the contest as the heading. Everyone will find it. Cheers. Ted
the544man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #63
Rivet Master

2005 31' Classic
Cleveland , Tennessee
GT1963:

Your story is amazing! What determination and preservation! Makes me think twice about calling our small spread "the Chinese work Farm"...... (no offense to any one, but I bet you get the message...... With a large space comes a lot of work and up keep.). YES you put the fear in me!!! "writing"...... Just not good at it. Fortunately my oldest daughter is the pro! Yes, anything I write, I e-mail it to her to proof read, it is really her forte! I've even told her she should consider a career as a proofreader for a publisher b/c she also reads beyond the speed of light! Anyway, ready for the challenge.... Ready.... Set.... Go!

Terry

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." Lewis Carroll

AIR #38011
TAC TN-4
NOVA
Steelegood is offline   Reply With Quote