Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle > Photography
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #121
Rivet Master

1984 28' Funeral Coach
Belleview , Florida
And the winner is....

The month of July has rolled by... and with it another photo contest has ended. My hats off to all who submitted a total of 68 photos for consideration. Of those 49 qualified by having Airstream as subject matter. I managed to cull out some of the entries with my picky criteria for focus, light, composition but it was still 13 entries deep! You guys are good....
So without further verbage ... the winner of the $5 bill... in the mail when I return from the left coast.... goes to Zeppelinium for his outstanding desert shot! Congratulations Roger on this fine photo. I was caught between a rock and a black and white photo (same artist) when the color won out.
Honorable mention and second place (out of the money as they say in golf) goes to GreggH for "Bambi I am you father".... great creativity and "gottcha title."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5D__0609 sunset and reflection-s.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	24146   Click image for larger version

Name:	1936Airstreamclipperfront.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	24147  

Glen Coombe AIR #8416
1984 28' Funeral Coach
Former Rolling Showroom & PuttLab (now party bus)
"I'm not an expert. But I did sleep in an Airstream last night."
Old 08-02-2006, 05:23 AM   #122
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelinium
is there a way we can take the entries and put them in a single folder of photos for each month's efforts?

I was also thinking that perhaps an AirstreamForums calendar would be appropriate, if the photographers were willing to extend a license for that purpose. Something simple, like a printable file that could be downloaded.
Until I can talk to the admins, I can close the thread so no one mistakenly posts to this thread. In the meantime, be sure to check for the current month's photos in their appropriate month.
Closed Thread