The base camp is great, but over time, some areas are needing attention. Also, looking for improvement items. Please share what you have
1. Rear doors - has anyone come up with a good way of mounting hydraulic lifts to ease opening and help keep the doors open in the wind? Or, other ideas?
2. Cargo netting, both overhead and on the doors. - mine has become "stretched" and sagging. Has anyone come up with an alternative?
3. Cabinet sliding doors - mine are constantly falling out of the track and are like a puzzle to reassemble. Alternatives?
4. Air conditioner - has anyone replaced theirs? Did you go OEM? Or, did you find a better alternative?
5. Generator - Has anyone found good way to mount a gen?
I have searched numerous times, and I believe this could be helpful to all if we could get a "sticky" thread for these kind of items as our base camps age. If you have mods not listed here, please post.