Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
Seattle , Washington
Just pulled the trigger! - new owner - 1968 26' Overlander

really happy to finally find a trailer with size/condition/price all coming together. i was looking for a trailer with great exterior skin and floors done so i can create an interior to my liking. the 26' size is great for my needs(office/sleeping studio/hang out den)

not an easy task purchasing an airstream or anything else for that matter especially with the lack of responsibility/honesty many craigslist sellers have continued to demonstrate.

here is a photo from the seller - when it's towed to my house tomorrow i will get some better photos.

looking forward to many questions as i begin working on it and thanks to all who have answered my many questions over the past 2 years during my search.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	199921  
groovzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1969 29' Ambassador
brooksville , Florida
Congrats!! Post more pics, and your questions. Welcome to the club. Just keep in mind that right now it might be just a place to hang out in, but lives change and in 5-20 years your might want to take it on the road. Take a long view as you plan.

Also, Good looking trailer!
Old 11-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

1963 19' Globetrotter
Seattle , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovzilla View Post
really happy to finally find a trailer with size/condition/price all coming together. i was looking for a trailer with great exterior skin and floors done so i can create an interior to my liking. the 26' size is great for my needs(office/sleeping studio/hang out den)

not an easy task purchasing an airstream or anything else for that matter especially with the lack of responsibility/honesty many craigslist sellers have continued to demonstrate.

here is a photo from the seller - when it's towed to my house tomorrow i will get some better photos.

looking forward to many questions as i begin working on it and thanks to all who have answered my many questions over the past 2 years during my search.
wow i was typing so fast i misspelled "just pulled" from my original post - very happy day
groovzilla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags