Old 10-26-2003, 09:51 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member
RV Mattresses - Cozy Tyme

I am a person who prefers to sleep on a soft mattress. Most of the mattresses that I have seen and felt in RV's are very uncomfortable for me. Has anyone tried the pillow top product from a company by the name of Cozy Tyme?

Any input would be appreciated.

joshua32064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 10:57 AM   #2
Rivet Master
Thumbs up Bear Beds!!

I'm currently using their twin and it's like night & day compared to my factory mattress!

Excellent quality!

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 04:49 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

Can I ask which Bear Bed you are using? They seem to have an 8", 10" and 12" model.

joshua32064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 08:54 PM   #4

2004 30' Classic Slideout
Fenton , Missouri
Send a message via AIM to jcanavera Send a message via Skype™ to jcanavera
I wouldn't be suprised that we will eventually replace the standard bed. We use a Select Comfort at home so I'll probably check out their RV model or possibly the Bear Bed.

The beds we had in the '01 Safari, while good quality, were not anywhere the comfort level most folks expect because of the fact that they sit on a wooden platform rather than a standard bed foundation. I'm expecting the same comfort level in the Classic and since we are going to keep this trailer for a long time (at least those are my plans today), an upgrade to the bed is well worth the investment.

Jack Canavera
AIR #56
'04 Classic 30' S.O.,'03 GMC Savana 2500,'14 Honda CTX 700
jcanavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2003, 09:14 PM   #5
2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Ooooooooo......I can play too...I just saw the curved mattress they make specifically for the Airstream corner beds!

WOW are these nice and the cost....well within reason for something as nice as that...

Nice them bookmarked.

Thanks for the info....

Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq and millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form. -NY Times 11/91
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:57 AM   #6
Rivet Master

I use the their twin and it's probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on.

I hope this helps!!!

John is offline   Reply With Quote