Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-08-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2005 28' Safari
Pinole , California
Queen Sized Bedspread Needed, Mid. Sun or Stratus

Hello all, we're waiting to have our '05 Safari 28W re-upholstered due to water damage from the on-demand water heater failure. Does anyone happen to have a "Midnight Sun" theme bedspread for the queen bed that they would be willing to sell? We hope to re-do with this theme or "Stratus" depending upon what A/S has in stock. Trying to keep it as original as possible. Can't wait to get on the road in September for fishing on the Klamath River in Orleans, Ca. Staying there is always a pleasure! Any suggestions re. the bedspread appreciated.

Best,

Earl and Shirley
Shirley C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #2

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
We have a 2005 Safari 25 FB Queen with the Midnight Sun interior which we purchased new. We replaced the bed spread and matching through pillows with a spread more to our liking immediately, and stored the original items in the house. We were keeping the originals for when we sold or traded Lucy. After quite extensive use, we have decided that Lucy is perfect for us. Accordingly, we might be convinced to sell the original bedspread and pillows. The pillows consist of two in the Midnight Sun fabric and two in the black satin dragonfly fabric. These items might be for sale, but I must consult SuEllyn first. PM me if you have any interest.

Brian
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2005 28' Safari
Pinole , California
Queen Sized bedspread needed Mid Sun or Stratus

Hi Brian, glad to see your post. Please let me know if these items will be available. I would be very interested and would, ofcourse, pay for shipping as well. How do you like the fabric in your Safari? Is it holding up well? Our original fabric was the Beach Club theme...tried really hard to remove spots
(before the flood) and even with really good cleaners used, rings and marks remained. In a way, I'm really fortunate to be able to change over to something that won't show every little spill or grease mark! Especially after hubby works on the hitch! Seems much more practical. We need to name our A/S. Someone suggested "The Ark". We'll think up something.
Do get back to me and I would be interested in the pillows also.
Thanks very much,

Earl and Shirley, 2005 28W Safari and 1995 Ford F-350
Shirley C is offline   Reply With Quote