Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1973 25' Tradewind
Currently Looking...
Burnsville , North Carolina
Placement of lower curtain tracks over back gaucho 73 Tradewind.

The curtain tracks have all been removed. The front window looks straight forward to replace the tracks. The back I am not so sure. It looks like there was a track and maybe a rail/ ledge/shelf of some kind under the window similar to the front. Does any one have pictures of the original curtain install over the back gaucho?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
constructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1971 25' Tradewind
Oak Cliff , Texas
My 71 had no shelf for the rear/side gaucho. Just a track for the curtains, that makes a sort of shelf maybe for glasses, phone etc. It was very loose on mine so I removed it for now.