Not one of "all you gals" either
, but I did reuse the interior fabric from the existing curtains in my 71 Caravel
and relined them. I had to open the seams and replace the deteriorated linings. I then soaked them in a b gallon bucket ( as many as would fit) for about two hours with a 1/2 cup of bleach and 1 cup of TSP (new substitute). Even though they should have been dry cleaned the linings didn't look like they would take it anyway. I then gently rinsed them several times in fresh water and hung them out to dry. (I lucked out and there wasn't any shrinkage) Don't put them into a machine unless its on gentle cycle and rinse only unless you want to completely shred the old lining and possibly the curtain fabric. (I learned the hard way
) Their not new but with some replacement hanger slides they now look pretty decent. I hope to invest some time over the winter to make new ones. I don't think there is much to making a pattern after disassembling a couple. It just a matter of taking the correct measurements from the inside of the trailer. Remember the old adage, "measure twice, cut once."
Here's a discussion onn curtains from the "Classic Rides" series on an Airstream restoration.