Yup!! Really quite a good challenge, especially if it is pieces! Glad you got one to study. Luckily, I had two. Took apart the first one and did it, then took apart the second. I did the new foam cutting and fitting too, plus new boards in the banana shaped cushion in the front gaucho and the board in the smaller filler cushion on the streetside gaucho. Larry cut the boards to fit better. And since I noted that the boards had rubbed holes in the fabric of the old cushions....28 yrs. of camping!....we decided to take a heavy blanket and make a "pillowslip-like" cover for the boards. A little more padding so that they are not constantly rubbing the good upholstery material at the corners. We'll see how that wears in a few years! LOL
Congratulations on your great job, and your addition to your sewing lines. I am sure you will be busy with all of those projects for others.
Larry and Lou
CP: Water/30 amp/waste dump/WIFI & Room for 2-3 units; PM us if you are headed our direction!
TAC- OH 2
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member