Old 04-15-2005, 09:19 AM   #15
Rivet Master
2006 19' Safari SE
NW of Boston , Massachusetts
Originally Posted by Bambi's Dad
I was thinking a simple piece of polished out aluminum rod top and bottom and some kind of simple ornament at each end to keep it all in place.
If you're not dealing with curves, I don't see why that wouldn't work. There are probably any number of easy curtain clips you could find at any big box store, or even an office supply.

Originally Posted by Bambi's Dad
It would make the cutain making pretty easy. My girlfriend could easily pull that kind of sewing off.
True. The simpler the track system, the easier the curtain-making gets. Lots more choices that way too. btw -- thanks for starting this thread. It's coming at a great time for me with my new trailer.

Doug & Jamie, AIR #650
LuminumTraila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #16
Rivet Master
1964 22' Safari
Elyria , Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to silverhawk
cheap curtains

Hi, Doug or Jamie,
I do have one shot of the curtains in my photo's. Sorry it is not very detailed. That hook can be found in the curtain hardware section of any fabric store. They look just like the letter U, come in two sizes, I used the smaller size. I believe they are used for hanging simple pleated curtains on traverse rods. But what do I know about those things.
Washing curtains is not a problem, Quick spill clean-up no prob there is always a towel close by.

silverhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search