Old 11-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #15
2 Rivet Member
1984 34' Excella
Farmington , New Mexico
Originally Posted by RiskIt
OK, I've spent all the time at this forum looking at wiring, replacing the floor, polishing, etc. Well I've done ALL that, and now I'm putting everything back togther and I forgot about the curtains. I'm supost to be on the road the end of the month and I'm still putting panels back in place. The PO had a bag in the bathroom that had the original drapes in it. It was nothing but mold. I couldn't even get them apart to messure.
I just left a curtain place near me (only one who could get it done before 10weeks) and they want 1,300.00 to do 5 windows with nothing fancy. I know this is a rip-off and I've asked everyone I know to help with this but no luck. I have a spot in KeyWest from the 21st of Dec. and I gotta have something up buy then.
I can't do it myself, and becuase I'm still putting up the walls I don't even know the exact size I need to have made.

I have a 72 Tradewind, 25', with the double bed.

Can someone please help me out. I'll pay to have them made just don't wanna get ripped off.

Kinda sad, I can replace the floor in a A/S, polish it, run new water, electric..... but have no skill here.

Can you read the panic....................
The fastest way I know of is to contact your nearest Airstream dealer. They should be able to order a set from Airstream for you. The drapes come only in the off-white, cream color and for my 34' they cost 750.00 a set plus shipping. Good luck. Ross

rceptex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 10:24 AM   #16
4 Rivet Member
1983 31' Excella
Waterloo , Iowa
Binder clips

Glad to help!
Those binder clips come in different sizes, based on how much the clip will hold, so measure the thickness of your cornices!
I have used them in the dim past in a semi truck to hold up a privacy curtain... like the windshield curtainsin a mortor home.
Currently use them to attach our patio lights to the awning.

Elizabeth in Iowa

The carpeting is gone! The carpeting is gone! Long live the cork floor!
Cedars is offline   Reply With Quote