Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2016, 06:25 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1967 30' Sovereign
Nauvoo , Alabama
Gaucho beds and couch on 67

So far I have had no replies to my original questions - so let me try again,

I need, if possible, pictures and the sizes of gaucho twin middle beds for a 67 model Sovereign (does not have to be the same year but close) So far I have fond that no one I have met on Forums has the old style twin gaucho beds still in their trailers. Seems most POs change the gauchos out.

My wife Kathy would like very much to keep the frames in our unit because of the great storage areas found under them and the fact of two large closets.

Please, if you can, email to kathysquilting@netzero.net some photos or send the sizes of the cushions that go on them so we can get some made locally. Thanks for all the help in the past and future. Ray

If you know of any regular store bought bedding that fits, that would be great also. Kathy is thinking of taken some of our old quilts that are slightly damaged and some go back to way over 100 years and making our couch and bedding covers out of them. They are an art form and we have so many we can not display them in the shop or our home. I think they would take away from the Air Stream modern art form I see it as.
footnote: If you tried to send stuff before and failed, it might be my fault on this end due to a massive Lap Top crash that took several weeks to back on line and we lost every thing we had stored that was not on the cloud.