Old 10-23-2007, 07:59 PM   #15
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Looks like the same rails VTS sells - just more options. Do you know if RECMAR sells direct or do we have to go through a dealer/distributor? I didn't see any pricing online...which leads me to believe they may only sell to dealers with quantity.

Shari

WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | WBCCI DenCO Unit | Sisters on the Fly | Tin Can Tourists
BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:27 PM   #16
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

2000 25' Excella
Kingston , Tennessee
If you click on one of the products, it says you can order online or get a quote.

https://www.etsy.com/your/listings
Silver Threads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #17
1 Rivet Member

1963 22' Safari
vancouver , Washington
now i remember "Maxwell" if you haven't received my e-mail i am very interested on how to hang my shower curtain on the existingt rail system. seems to me that it would require some sort of plastic piece?
your web sight by the way is AWESOME you have been such an inspiration and have taken many notes. thank you so much for sharing! summitsmum
Old 10-31-2007, 12:38 AM   #18
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by summitsmum
<snip> if you haven't received my e-mail i am very interested on how to hang my shower curtain on the existingt rail system. seems to me that it would require some sort of plastic piece?
Yep, I just received your email tonight...I'll reply here to benefit anybody else interested.

As you probably saw on our website, we used these little plastic tabs for our shower curtain. Ours came with our trailer and Vintage Trailer SUpply has some very similar. The type of plastic looks different but the shape looks the same....although I haven't seen them side-by-side. The fat end of the tab fits in the track and the flat end is sticked to the shower curtain. I just used a plastic/vinyl one from Bed Bath & Beyond or someplace like that and cut it down to fit the curve of our shower area. I think I used butcher paper or light weight cardboard to get the template for the curve right. It's been about 6 years and it's holding up just fine...

Let me know if this helps or you have any other questions...thanks for the kudos on my webpage.

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - DenCO Unit Past President (2005)
AIR #30 - Join Date: 2-25-2002

RMVAC | WBCCI DenCO Unit | Sisters on the Fly | Tin Can Tourists
BIRDY - our 1956 Safari | 1964 Serro Scotty
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #19
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

2000 25' Excella
Kingston , Tennessee
Thanks Shari for the heads up on the rails at Vintage. I didnt know they sold them. I think I will add them to the bottom in my TW.
Also, I have weird hooks on my shower rail. I will take pictures of them tomorrow to see if anyone has some like them!
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings
Silver Threads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #20
Rivet Master

1975 Argosy 24
Collierville , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Threads
Thanks Shari for the heads up on the rails at Vintage. I didnt know they sold them. I think I will add them to the bottom in my TW.
Also, I have weird hooks on my shower rail. I will take pictures of them tomorrow to see if anyone has some like them!
Hi Tammy, I would like a quote on some drapes. I tried to do this on your website but whenever I tired to create an account it said page not found. I have the curved top and bottom rails in the front of my Argosy the opening in the rails are 2/8ths of an inch, the openings face out towards inside of camper not towards each other. The measurements are 26 inches from top rail to bottom rail and 130 inches long. I believe I would like 4 drapes to cover my front windows. If you could give me a quote I would greatly appreciate it. I looked on the fabrics website you said you like on your homepage and found the fabric I like at 6.95 per yard.

Are there still a lot of antique stores in Kingston? I miss East Tennessee, thats God's country up there.

Thanks for the quote in advance. My email address is snmoss1@hotmail.com.

I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
Heinlein
mrmossyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #21
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

2000 25' Excella
Kingston , Tennessee
I love Kingston! I dont know how long it has been since you have been here, but we have an Antique Mall right off the exit. I go down ther every couple of weeks and just browse. Really nice people.
I sent you a PM about the curtains.
Thanks
Tammy