Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Interior Restoration Forum > Upholstery, Blinds, Walls & Interior Finishes
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Classic
Mount Vernon , Washington
Cushion anchor for seat-back cushion

We have just purchased a 2007 Classic. There is a long couch along the side wall with a long seat-back cushion. This back cushion will not stay in place by itself – as soon as you get up, it falls over. It only stays in place if leaned carefully just so. This cushion rests against another smaller cushion. If anyone has sorted out to hold this back cushion in place, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Tom
tomlong10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2003 22' International CCD
Ledyard , Connecticut
You could try using some rubberized shelf lining under the cushions to prevent sliding. If that doesn't work there is always velcro. I have found that the self adhesive velcro will come off when the weather warms up or if you are reattaching the cushion on a regular basis.

Personally I would try the shelf lining first.

Mary

The more I try to understand people, the better I like my dog.
rettoc625 is offline   Reply With Quote