My drapes were ancient, have had the Land Yaucht 15 years. We have front living, twin walk thru bedroom and rear bath.
I took each drape off (you must unscrew rail and slide off end). Labeled each panel as to the position in the trailer. Measured each panel, they are different length on some windows, and removed the carriers (the little funny looking plastic things on elastic). Then went to a decorator store and found some great looking drapery fabric and went to work. I made the new drapes exactly like the old ones and hung them as they had come off the rails.
Putting the drapes on the rails in the correct order is tricky so remember how you took the old ones down. I purchased new plastic carriers ( Ebay)as when I started working with the old ones they were brittle and some broke. My Singer did not really like the thickness of making the pleats and I broke many heavy duty needles, finally learned to go very slowly and when the fabric was quite thick I hand turned the wheel, that way you can work the needle through the fabric slowly and it won't break. We wanted heavy fabric to help insulate, spent summer in Colorado and it still got cold. A lighter weight fabric would have been easier to sew but I did not want that.
The bathroom had a pull down shade, I took that off and installed round rods on top and bottom and made a matching drape. We have a drape that hangs to give privacy to the bedroom, don't know if that came with the unit or previously installed, it hangs from a curtain rod and I used the bedspread matching fabric.
When this was over I had to have matching bedspread so I purchased cordinating color fabric for that.
After all this done I had spent three days and was totally exhausted from the project but it was definitely worth the time. I priced drapes on internet, my project cost about $300, much less than internet prices.
Now I have everything color cordinated and I made it!