This is what comes to mind at the mention of RockDocking.
Feel free to photoshop your favorite Airstream into this pic.
My thoughts about qualifying.
1. If you are not sure you can get there
2. if you need a front/rear departure angle of 22 degrees or more
3. if all the wheels-tires-trackwidth match
4. if your hitch can sustain repeated 40 degree rolls of trailer
5. if you have to cross moving water greater than 3" deep
6. if a winch is not an optional thing
Then you might be a RockDocker.
Your mileage may vary.