Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2016, 10:31 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2016 27' Flying Cloud
Reno , Nevada
Olympian Wave Heater

I had a Olympian wave catalytic heater in my old class c. It was not permanently mounted so I could move it around. I would like use it in my 2016 FC 27FB. Where would the best place be to tie into the propane line? I would like to be able to disconnect the hose and store it when not in use. I am aware of all the safety issues....venting ect. I like the Wave because it works in high altitude. I've checked the forum which has lots of good ideas on how and where to mount the heater but I don't want to mount it. Yes, I know it's summer and I shouldn't need a heater, but it still gets pretty chilly in the high sierras at night.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search