Old 01-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #29
4 Rivet Member
1968 24' Tradewind
1959 17' Pacer
Vintage Kin Owner
holly springs , Georgia
Hey Jim
best two things the world and I have to decline. Work most weekends and this is one of them,bummer. Why do you have to live all the way down there in McDonough, move to canton and we can do that on a regular basis!

kevinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
1973 Argosy 26
tampa , Florida
cabinet maker

some polys are exterior grade and have uv protection.some interior polys will actually turn yellow with sunlight and damage the wood. i used a fiberglass coating on my panels but that is very expensive. my suggestion ,and this is what i am doing to my argosy,is tint your windows.i am doing mine dark as possible but any degree of tint will be very effective as for most of them have uv protection

steve dobert is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interior Wood Wall Coverings Roadrunner Upholstery, Blinds, Walls & Interior Finishes 5 12-30-2009 07:38 PM
Stain for interior wood in 64 Overlander judashand General Interior Topics 2 02-03-2008 03:36 PM
renewing interior wood paneling mjmcwhorte Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings 16 01-05-2006 11:05 PM
wood interior for 62 GT B Stover Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings 2 10-24-2005 02:41 PM
Interior refinishing wood panels Excella3287 Cabinets, Counter Tops & Furnishings 7 04-29-2003 12:07 AM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.