Old 05-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
1973 31' Sovereign
Buckeye , Arizona
Looking for a Goucho

My '73 Sovereign International came with a household hide-a-bed that is heavy and uncomfortable. I am 6'6" and this thing is short and squat. I am hoping someone is either trying to sell one or knows the plans for making one. I am not into futon beds or recliners. I would like the original style with storage underneath.
Does anyone have some guidance?

ptbasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #2
Rivet Master
1984 31' Airstream310
Dunsmuir , California
I have one which I obtained from a forum member, but have not been able to use it. You are welcome to it - I'm in Nothern California near the Oregon border.

PM me if you want to consider it.

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion - The Dalai Lama

1984 310 Limited Motorhome
Courtesy Parking (W/S/E/Wi-Fi) on I-5 in Northern California, 70 miles from Oregon border
guy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:09 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member
I have one and live in Littleton, Colorado near Denver. It's in our 1976 Tradewind. It has three storage bins on the bottom and a fold out table on one side. I tried to reply earlier, but not sure if it went through so this information might be a duplicate.

Edie Lacy
Edie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:11 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member
1976 24' Argosy 24
Sparta , Missouri
Smile To Edie99

I saw your reply to ptbasmith. If it turns out that he is not interested in your offer, I certainly would be. If he just wants the gaucho, I would still be interested in the dining table, if it is the one that I need. I am looking for the one that mounts on the curb side right next to the entry door. My understanding is that this was used on the 25' Airstreams and the 24' Argosy and possibly others. Please e- mail me. Thanks, Ron
MO/Ron is offline   Reply With Quote