Free Parts -1970 Ambassador!!!
Free to a good home: Many interior parts for a 1970
Airstream Ambassador. I have recently gutted (or finished the job left for me by the PO) this trailer, and I have saved the parts for someone who needs them. Not all parts are still here and not all parts in great shape. Many of the latched, interior doors, tambour doors, plastic drawers, wall dividers, and many other parts are available. NO BATH OR FRONT COUCH PARTS ARE AVAILABLE! Also, please do not ask about windows or access doors or other parts that I am going to keep with the trailer. I am planning on doing an entire modern renovation of the trailer and have no need for any of the old parts, so I would like to make them available for others who need them.
So, here are the details:
1. Most of the interior woodwork is available and that is about all that is still left.
2. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE PARTS IN PERSON! I am sorry, but I do not have the time to go to the Post Office and ship out parts (much less time to package them up!)
3. All parts will be taken to the local dumpster around the first of December, so hurry!
4. Parts will be available on the first come, first serve basis. The parts cannot be "held," as the first one who comes and picks them up gets to keep them...
5. I am located in Montgomery, AL (please PM me if you need directions...)
6. The parts are free, but if you would like to add a donation to help us pay for the renovation of our Airstream, you are welcome to do so.
7. I am looking for an original wing window on the street "driver's" side of the trailer, if any one can lead me in the right direction or would like to trade (for instance maybe trade for the interior of a 1970 Ambassador???)
Thanks everyone for all you help on this forum! I am just trying to give a little back to those who have helped!!!