Old 05-21-2015, 10:36 AM   #15
1994 30' Excella
Winston-Salem , North Carolina
OK, my epoxy didn't work so well. In the interim I literally screwed the cabinet facing on to keep it from falling off. I think that the only real fix is to take the rear end cap off ( a big project ) and beef up how it hangs, also repair the crack from the rear. Still don't know why my AS shakes so much. Wonder if I really even need the stiffening from a Reese hitch. The 3500 HD is already pretty darn stable. I have read a few posts about "freeballing" 😎

Raconteur, Bon Vivant, Curmudgeon, and other depending on Susan's mood at the time...Retired, so don't ask me to do a damn thing
oledawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:06 AM   #16
1993 34' Limited
Hamilton , Ontario
That is a pretty stable beefy truck!!! If you use the stabilizer bars don't crank them up too much!!!
What do you think other Airstreamers????

william Haym is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off