Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
1972 23' Safari
Houston , Texas
Corner Edge Molding

Getting confused looking at Outwater, VTS etc. on edge molding around the left of stove and back wall in the kitchen. Had my carpenter replace the formica counter top but they lost the original side block, which I think was a 1" formica covered block. They used caulk across the back which is pretty ugly as the counter separated from the side and end wall so I'm looking for a specific L section to cover the crack. I know all of the vendors out there, I need to know a specific "order this" part number and photo of what works. Thanks!
Photo is of the "before" showing original formica blocks along the side and back of stove
Attached Images

RichHog is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off