We've done our first camp trip of many. Everything worked and she stayed dry inside. I haven't had to do much to get her ready. I sealed the belt line, resealed the windows, installed a co2/Lpg detector, new Agm battery and modified the dinette so I can fit (6'4"). Our girls named her Silvia and we already feel that she's part of the family.
I found two soft spots in the floor so I'll have to repair them next summer. I managed to find the po's leaks and seal them up so hopefully it will dry out fully. The spots are only about 6" by 3". The trailer was stored indoors for most of its life so I'm hopeful we've got a good one.
Thanks for all the info on the forums, it's been great so far except now I'm getting in trouble for researching too much