Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Knowledgebase > Airstream Trailer Forums > International > 2006 - 2010 International
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-07-2007, 11:30 AM   #41
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
That explains that shiny thing in the sky above our house every night. Watch out for pods…
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #42
4 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD
Sugar Grove , Ohio
The alum bug! My wife and I started looking months ago. We studied and visited dealer after dealer and read EVERYTHING for sale on the internet - we narrowed our selection down to the 23' International CCD. We really liked the Paprika model and found one near our hometown - it is located in Columbus, OH. While there looking to buy last Saturday another couple were there from Washington (State) to pick up their new Bambi - best deal they could find. We wanted to put the Paprika (light) cushions in the dark cushioned CCD also on the lot because the darker cushioned CCD had awnings all around - an add on we really liked! We hauled the cushions back and forth to make sure we would be happy with the look - exactly right! As we were walking into the office to work our best deal, my wife suggested we take one more look at the Ocean Breeze (25'). All along we've fought the temptation to get something larger - we will stick with the 23'. One more look was all it took. We told the salesman we would go home and sleep on our decision. The next morning we called him and told him we were leaving for his office and he could start writing up the 25' Ocean Breeze. The add ons on the 25' increased the price significantly but we paid only for the add ons. Essentially we got the additional size at no additional cost. This is a good time to buy! CrawforGene, I suggest you go to the website of www.caldwell.com - they have a number of '07 on the lot and discounted. As I mentioned, Nick, the salesman, had just sold one to a couple that drove from the State of Washington to pick it up. We are thrilled with our choice - unfortunately, now we have to wait for spring to go 'streamin. But, we'll visit it regularly. We miss it already and we really miss the constant travel and internet searches looking at ASs.

See you "on the road" some day...........
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #43
2 Rivet Member

2007 25' International CCD
Martin , Georgia
Good choice. The Ocean Breeze is beautiful. We find the 25' to be just right.
Dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #44
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan

2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim
...- unfortunately, now we have to wait for spring to go 'streamin. But, we'll visit it regularly. We miss it already and we really miss the constant travel and internet searches looking at ASs.

See you "on the road" some day...........
You know, camping is a year round activity in the South. You might consider a mid-winter camping trip to AZ or FL or even South TX to break her in. If you don't use any of the plumbing systems before you leave, you can always winterize when you get back.
WBCCI# 4821
https://streaminacrossamerica.com/
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #45
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Congratulations Pilgrim, the ocean breeze is a real sharp Airstream. I followed the link to see pictures however you sent me to college (Caldwell) probably to do the math for purchasing... Here's the link to Caldwell Airstreams. New Airstream Trailers | Cheap Travel Trailer | Ohio RV Dealer | Airstreams Motor Home | Used Mobile Campers Now back to looking at more of those beauties. You'll love all the extra room.

Yes come to the Can Opener in January!

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #46
4 Rivet Member

2005 22' International CCD
Phoenix , Arizona
Pilgrim,

I took a look at the photos of your Airstream on Caldwell's site ... it is a beauty! We can see how you fell in love!

Enjoy!
Bandit #14576 (WDCU/AIR)

https://www.RWChatelain-Woodturner.com
BDandTTs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #47
Master of Universe

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
And, like Pilgrim we started with one thought, a shorter one, the 22' CCD, and ended up with a bigger one— Safari SE 25' FB. We had to buy it before we went even longer. The Safari SE's seemed really similar to the CCD's and cost a bit less. Further adventures on the Safari SE subforum.

Gene
Gene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007 international