Some observations I made today:
1) When I brought the trailer home, the front outlets stopped working except for the sink outlet. I discovered the fridge outlet had french fried inside the wall, easy enough fix, but two rear outlets above bunks and bath oulet still do not work.
2) Interestingly there was a secon 110V wire in the fridge outlet that apparently had never been wired to anything, I temp hot wired it and could find no use for it, so I capped it back off.
3) There was a 110V wire plugged into the fridge outlet that appears to connect to the Univiolt on the opposite side of the trailer, is this correct?
4) The two outlets above the middle bunks and bath outlet do not work, even when a hot wire is temp plugged into them. Although if I temp hot wire these same three outlets the Univolt hums like a sewing machine, even if its not plugged up to the fridge outlet.
5) My trailer has a place for just one battery, all the 12 volt
lights work and the battery gauge on the inside works most of the time. I did not hook the Univolt wires up to the battery, should I?
6) There is a 12v
light switch by the door, what does it do? There is a 12v
light switch by the couch that turns on a little round light outside.