I wonder if this situation is normal ?
I run the A/S on 120 ( in reality a 220 converted in 120 v ); The battery is not connected ( the plug is on of ); After 1 hour , the univolt stop running and no more 12v
in the A/S, then 5 minute later it start again. Each 5 / 10 minute it do that again.
I try with the battery on, it does the same scenario. it's a recent univolt, not the genuine one.
Apparently, the univolt automaticly disconnect ; may be too hot ( I feel the warm but no burn odor ) or something else ?
Do you advice me to put a small fan or what to do.
If it charges the battery, this one becomes hot or not ?