Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #21
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by azflycaster View Post
Talk about bad neighbors. I had people living behind me that were so bad that someone posted this sign on their garage door a few hours after they were gone...
Richard, isn't that a picture of your garage door?...
Old 08-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #22
Commercial Member

2016 27' International
Currently Looking...
Wilton , California
I will send my neighbor over too.. oddly he would enjoy the experience though....

California.. what can i say..

https://www.facebook.com/VinniesNort...ir?ref=tn_tnmn
Airslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
Rivet Master

1989 34.5' Airstream 345
Silverton , Colorado
almost as good as a cup of coffee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klattu View Post
Did it feel like this ?

Check your over-thuster
Yep, that looks about right...the overthruster is fine, but I'm not sure about the one on the unit...don't even know where that one is
We live for the moment, 'cause when you get there, it's gone...
ScrapIrony-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #24
Rivet Master

1989 34.5' Airstream 345
Silverton , Colorado
Thanks,Terry, I will do that tomorrow...

Richard, did those neighbors, by any chance, move to ...oh...say...Silverton...?

O63, he sold the garage door with the sign, but let someone steal my micro/convection oven out of his front yard!!!(saved me a dump charge)

Vlamica, I'm sorry, but I ran out of extension cord before I ran out of qualified neighbors...maybe if we created a network of extensions...California is big on networking...

The shocking experience has actually turned out to be a most enjoyable experience, if you leave out the electrifying results, the battery charges should be dropped, and the whole thing has been re-volting...(shameless plug)...I'll put it in a sock(et) now, and switch to another topic...might generate some interest...I'll leave a light on...
We live for the moment, 'cause when you get there, it's gone...
ScrapIrony-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 PM   #25
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Oak View , California
When I was teaching Paramedics for LA City and County Fire Departments, I learned one thing I always remembered from some of the fireman. If you are unsure of something with electric current running through it, and I am talking low voltage only stuff, use the back of your hand to test it. When you touch hot current using the palm side of your hand, if there is enough juice, it causes your muscles to contract, making you grab the hot item and you literally cannot let go until someone bashes you hard off it using something non conductive like a broom.

My mind is filled with odd things like this that I hope I never have to use, which is probably why there isn't enough space in my memory to remember why I walked into the next room...........

Carol
cclarkego is offline   Reply With Quote