Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #21
1 Rivet Member

1979 Argosy 27
Jeddah , Jeddah
While mine is located in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia it belongs to one of my cousins and it has a fridge. but I dont know if it works, I can post a Picture if some one can tell me how.
khaled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #22
Retired.

Currently Looking...
. , At Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled View Post
While mine is located in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia it belongs to one of my cousins and it has a fridge. but I dont know if it works, I can post a Picture if some one can tell me how.
We love pictures...
When you make a post, after you enter the text, and before you click "submit reply", scroll down to the area that says "additional options". You will see a button that says "manage attachments". Click that button, and another small window will open.
Click one of the "browse" buttons, find the file where your picture is located, and click that file. You will then be taken back to the small window, where you will click "upload attachment". After your computer has finished uploading the picture, you can click "close this window", then hit "submit reply".
Providing the photo is of proper size and configuration, you will have posted a picture with your post.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:41 PM   #23
1 Rivet Member

1979 Argosy 27
Jeddah , Jeddah
My airstream

Here is a good pic of the airstream and you can see the fridge the out side needs paint and some work but the inside is not bad but I will be updating every thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Airstream Khaled.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	72436  
khaled is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical power