I have a 2002 31' Classic - it has the original Duo-Therm Penguin with a 5 button Comfort Control Center (just like this http://amzn.to/1NjrWbA
). It was working fine during the summer (thankfully!) then last month just stopped working one day, like the CCC display turned off. I was busy and the weather became moderate so no cool/heat was needed and I didn't look into it much. It's been this weekends project to get it going since it's getting cold and now. I spent all yesterday combing AF the best I could and trying different things mentioned. Now I'm stumped. Here is what I've done so far:
- Checked to make sure CCC was not in "Off" position, also followed mfg reset instructions = nothing
- Checked red to black wire voltage with meter on "phone jack" the plugs into the back of the CCC = 0v
- Checked thermal fuses in 12v
distro/panel - check ok visually + continuity check with meter = ok
- Checked voltage from batteries on 12v
panel = 13+ OK
- Checked 120v panel fuse for AC = ok
- Checked 3a auto fuse on the relay panel in the AC roof unit (I was hoping this would be it! but no...) = still good, not burned, also continuity checked with meter.
What can I check next?
What should I use as a ground to check the fuse holder to see if power is going through it?
Do I have any other hope aside from assuming my relay panel crapped out?
There is a weird old analog thermostat in the bedroom that never has seemed to do anything, is it possible this is interfering somehow with the main CCC?
I've attached a few pictures of my electrical/therm situation for some context.
(I know my AC is pretty dirty, cleaning it is part of this project