Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Electrical - Systems, Generators, Batteries & Solar
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-24-2016, 08:16 PM   #21
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

Vintage Kin Owner
Naples , Florida
Looks to need more time than that...........like a month!!! :-)) or........

Plan a FL vacation this winter.

Lew Farber
lewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:35 AM   #22
1 Rivet Member

2012 27' Flying Cloud
Richmond , Virginia
Location of ATS

SteveSueMac
If you have not already found the ATS, it is on the back of the Parallax Power Converter. With the power completely off (disconnected shore line and battery), you need to pull the Parallax out (I put a towel down because it has some sharp edges). Pull it out as far as you can. Depending on how much play is in the connected wires, you may have to tilt the top forward to allow you to get to the back. The ATS (ATS301) is "attached" to the back. I put that in quotes, because it all looks like the same unit. The ATS is inside the bump out box on the back. Once you have it open, with a few wire nuts, it can be straight forward by pass (see previous post). Below is a link to a stock image of the Parallax 7300 with a view of where the ATS is located.

csregan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:10 AM   #23
Rivet Master

2012 27' Flying Cloud
W , New England
Thanks, csregan! Very helpful.
SteveSueMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:19 PM   #24
LL2
2 Rivet Member

2012 27' FB International
Spokane , Washington
Thanks

I had all the same symptoms on my 2012 27FB . I removed and replaced the ATS 301 and everything works great. Thanks to everyone for posting, my trailer is FMC now!!!
LL2 is offline   Reply With Quote