Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1975 Argosy 26
Normandy Park , Washington
No 120 but have 12v

I'M at a KOA and plugged in, however nothing is working inside when I plug into the outlets?

I have a power max boon docker converter and there is a remote status switch and the green light is on which says boost mode.

Any thoughts?

Thx

Dan
Dan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

1975 Argosy 26
I'm using an adapter at the end of the argosy to take the cord from a 30 amp plug to a "regular" sized on and plugged into the KOA power. Their recepticles are bigger and appear to be 50's, therefore my cord does not work....c,Lear?
Old 10-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
Sounds like your main 120 volt breaker is off, or the power cord is defective, or the park outlet is not on.

First, check the park outlet circuit breaker. It is usually a 30 amp one in the plug in box. Switch it off, then back on to re set it.

Second, do the same thing in your Argosy panel box. Look for the 30 amp breaker, turn it all the way off, then switch it back on.

Checking the power cord is harder, especially in the dark. Did it work when you were at home?
idroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
If you are plugged into the regular (looks like an outlet in the home) outlet, it will be GFIC protected, as well as having a 20 amp breaker. Check both, the breaker and the GFIC reset. If you have not plugged your Argosy into a GFIC in the past, it could have a problem due to some leakage.

You also could go to the park office and see if you can rent or borrow a 50 amp to 30 amp adaptor.
idroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #5
4 Rivet Member

1975 Argosy 26
Idroba,

You nailed it. I reset the main breaker inside and I'm good now . Thanks again.

Tags
12v