Old 08-07-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2013 25' Flying Cloud
Middleton , Idaho
Need recommendation for Boise area inverter/solar installer

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm looking for recommendations for a competent tech or dealer in the greater Boise area to install a Magnum inverter/charger, and maybe upgrade the dealer installed solar.

I have been researching this for quite a while, but want someone to discuss it with prior to making the final decision- especially on solar. I was disappointed in the way the dealer (in CA) set up the solar when I purchased the trailer, so I'm hesitant to go back to a dealer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance- Bob

Trailbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
Rivet Master
2016 30' Classic
Erie , Colorado
Try any of the following:

AMSolar over near Eugene, OR
Lew Farber - on the forums as Lewster - probably up in the Hood River area this time of year.
Marvin Braun - travels and can be reached at

2015 Classic
2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
ghaynes755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:46 PM   #3
Rivet Master
1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
Contact Randy at who is in the Boise area. He may have the best ideas locally.

Lewster (a member of this forum) is in the Hood River Oregon area in the summer months and I know would do a good job for you. Highly professional, cuts no corners.

The Airstream Dealer in Nampa is quite good, but I have no idea of their experience with solar systems. Zona Allen is their service manager and is easy to talk with and very competent, as is her staff.
idroba is offline   Reply With Quote