Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2016, 08:31 PM   #29
Rivet Master
drboyd's Avatar

1978 25' Tradewind
Metro Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,430
Originally Posted by mingle51 View Post
i purchase the Furrion F30INS-SS Stainless 30 Amp Marine/RV Inlet and not sure what type of connector to buy to make up a new 30 amp 125v cable. The shore power in most RV campgrounds what would it be and what replacement to put on my cable that connects to the Furrion? It doesn't look like the standard. It looks like this type end on the female side.
What you need to make up the new end on your cable is actually two (2) separate pieces.

This is the actual electrical connection piece*entries*=0

And this is the cover and screw connector.

"Between what matters and what seems to matter, how should the world we know judge wisely?" - E.C. Bentley, Trent's Last Case
drboyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.