A couple of questions:
* Is this Bambi new to you, or have you had it for some time and are familiar with normal refrigerator operation?
* Did the refrigerator work previously on 110 VAC, and did it just recently stop? Or, has it never worked?
* Is your Bambi connected to shore power? If so, are you sure the power source is turned on and the circuit breaker on your home or storage location is not tripped?
* Have you recently replaced or repaired the shore power cord or connectors (either end), repaired/replaced/rewired any 110 VAC outlets, wiring, etc.?
* Have you had any unusual occurrences regarding 12 VDC and/or 110 VAC circuits (shorts, opens, burned connectors, damage to your Airstream, etc.)?
* Have you recently had 110 VAC power outages, brownouts, lightning, etc., at your home or storage location? If so, was your Airstream connected to shore power at the time?
* Have you cycled the 110 VAC circuit breaker for the refrigerator OFF and then back ON to reset the breaker (switch must be FIRMLY pressed PAST the OFF position before turning to ON)?
* On the refrigerator front panel, what are the positions of the selector buttons; and what is the status of each LED indicator?
* Are the freezer and refrigerator sections both warm, or does one or the other cool while the other does not? If one section cools down, which is it?
Awaiting your responses...