Having just purchased our 72 Ambassador I am beginning to repair in stages and I have many questions.
1. The plug that goes into your tow vehicle has been cut off and replaced with a flat 4 end. Does this negate the electric brake system on this trailer?
If so, can I still find a manual that will show me the wiring system to replace with the round plug?
2. Is this trailer's lighting system totally 12V
and dependent upon a battery being installed to operate?
3. It appears that the only 110 items on it at this time is the a/c and oven.
Is there anything that I am missing?
4. Where do I find an owner's manual for a 72?
5. Where is the closest AS RV dealer for used parts east of Indianapolis towards Ohio?
These are the first of many questions I will have and I do appreciate all of your help. I have replaced the floor in the front and I am currently working on tearing out the floor in the rear bath that has rotted. Any info that I should be aware of?