Guys, I just bought a 1970 Sovereign
that has been sitting for a long , long time. All my twelve volt lights power up with the new battery I put in, and the 110 outlets all work. The univolt however does not hum, does not charge the battery, and the control panel is dead. Is the control panel dependent upon the univolt, when the rest odf the electrical system is apparently not? Is the 110 and 12 volt
simply "passing through" the univolt, or does working lights indicate the univolt is at least partially alive? What else can be causing the control panel to be dead?