... And this is my third post to the forums (the first = brakes, the second = plumbing and now, electrical!)
Living and learning in my 1978 Sovereign
Apparently, I overloaded the outlets (two heaters, my computer and a tea kettle.) All the outlets lost power. The lights are fine and probably switched over to my battery.
Went for the usual quick fix of throwing the 4 breakers at the back wall in tambour cabinet next to toilet. That had no effect. Went outside to RV Park electric connection and flipped breakers there. No effect.
Went back in and unplugged EVERY plug from every outlet. Then flipped interior breakers again. Plugged one thing in and then another. No effect.
The lights work but I think that they must be running off battery. But wouldn't the outlets be, too?
I have no idea. Do You? Thanks in advance for your response. I'd like some heat and to power my computer. Looking forward to suggestions!