I have a '68 International 28ft, I was out this past weekend(first time this year). It was warm but not enough to turn in air. Wife opened ceiling vents and tuned on the 2 exhaust fans. went back in a later in the day and fans were barely turning and all 12V
lighting was dim. Checked voltage on battery( 8 month old Optima blue top) it was down to 5.7V, hooked my meter up in series and charger was putting out 14.7V. Ammeter showed no charge, but when I hooked up the truck to go home ammeter when to full charge indication.
I thought that the converter should be able to run all 12V
stuff without draining battery. According to the owners manual there is supposed to be a spare 40A fuse in the control panel, in my panel it is being used for something not sure what. Have 120V going into converter/charger, 14.8 coming out at battery. after driving home battery was at 12V
. Any help would be appreciated.