Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-16-2015, 01:34 PM   #1

2006 19' Safari
Westport , Maine
19 Ft 2006 Safari no power to propane alarm?

I'm new to Airstreams and this forum, so my apologies if I could find this answer elsewhere. I'm installing a new propane alarm beside the propane-fired heater in my 2006 Bambi. The two wires I'm attaching it to, though, don't seem to have power, yet all the other circuits are functioning normally, so I don't think I have a bad fuse or shut off circuit breaker. I've checked with a voltmeter, and there's no power to the wires. Where do these wires draw their power from? I started to remove the wooden panel that the alarm wires pass through and the old alarm was screwed to, but it won't come out easy, so I want to make sure it's necessary before I do any more deconstruction. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Paul
Maren is offline   Reply With Quote