Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 12:16 AM   #15
3 Rivet Member
gparker's Avatar
1970 31' Sovereign
Denham Springs , Louisiana
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 119
Welcome to the forums and to Airstream ownership. On my 1970 Sovereign, the battery was moved to the rearmost curbside compartment.
The Univolt inverter is also there. Look to your left when you stick your head in the compartment. Don't know if that is where yours is, but you can try. If that fails, try following wires....
Let me know if you have any luck.

gparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:15 AM   #16
2 Rivet Member
bookman's Avatar
1972 Argosy 20
youngstown , Ohio
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 72
Images: 10
Blog Entries: 2
or maybe not... we have a 80% chance of rain today and SO FAR we haven't SEEN the 20% dry...

bookman is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scamp Trailer Foiled Again Off Topic Forum 16 06-02-2006 07:30 PM
What do I look for in a 1970-72 AS? pfay Member Introductions 5 01-16-2006 06:17 PM
ebay - BLACK rub rail 13' New Old Stock ViewRVs Airstream Motorhome Forums 2 07-11-2004 06:53 PM
bad day airstreaming beats good day a power company part 2 john hd Off Topic Forum 9 02-13-2004 08:12 AM
bad day airstreaming beats good day at power company! john hd Off Topic Forum 5 01-29-2004 04:04 PM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.