Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-05-2006, 10:15 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

twice as nice

Somewhere on the forum I saw info on 1 year free membership for new airstream owners .Could someone direct me to this site?
fuzzywickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:01 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2007 23' International CCD
Lapeer , Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzywickle
Somewhere on the forum I saw info on 1 year free membership for new airstream owners .Could someone direct me to this site?
Do you mean for the WBCCI club? I think they stopped giving that free year in 2004.

photography
wheel interested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:04 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

1983 31' Excella
Waterloo , Iowa
Hmmm, I hesitate to ask but here goes; free membership in what? This forum is free to members no matter how long they have been a member. If its free one year in WBCCI... well...... it is a dealer option to give the buyer of a brand new off the showroom floor Airstream to do the trial membership in the blue berret contingent. That gift is strictly up to the dealer, not a mandatory thing at all.

Elizabeth in Iowa
Old 01-06-2006, 05:45 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1977 31' Sovereign
1963 26' Overlander
1989 34' Excella
Johnsburg , Illinois
Free Membership

I presume you are refering to WBCCI. (or whatever its name will be next year).
Most local units have at least two buddy rallies a year where anybody can be invited to attend (even some SOB's) SOB = some other brand. I would suggest you contact the membership chairman of your local unit so that he can invite you to attend a few rallies to gain knowledge, to see if you want to join. He/she will also give you a sample copy of the club magazine (The Blue Beret). You can usually find his name by looking at the club website at this link. http://www.wbcci.org/

If it is not listed, he usually has given it to the local Airstream dealer who will be happy to put you in touch. If you post your address here I am sure another WBCCI/forum member will be happy to direct you.
dwightdi is offline   Reply With Quote