Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #1

1979 31' Sovereign
Wabash , Indiana
Post Sad but true

Hey all!

While I have been lurking on the forum for awhile (as a guest) to gather insight to fixing up our trailer, I have not actually been a member till now.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have posted in the past for your help in the tasks we have taken on with the trailer in trying to make it better. As always it helps to have someone else's notes to compare too!

Sadly, we are deciding to sell our trailer after owning it for 3 years as it does not seem to fit into our lifestyle as we had hoped (see classifieds on forum).

We hope you all have happy & safe travels ahead of you!

Crystal
cntrybmpkn
cntrybmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #2

1979 31' Sovereign
Wabash , Indiana
My sincere apologies to anyone who gets caught up in a scam that is currently using my photos and ad information.
I am trying to sell my AS on the forum classifieds (for several weeks with out response), on craigslist in ONLY the following places, Kokomo and Fort Wayne, IN, Lansing MI, and Nashville, TN. All places we go to annually or more often. I also have the item listed on ebay under seller: danncrys

I have notified the FBI that I am in no way involved in this fraud. If you see my photos (see ebay link or message me) anywhere but where I have confirmed, consider it fraud. This person seems to be taking one line from my ads or embellishing them to their liking.

I am an honest person, I am a stay at home mom raising 2 children and have one on the way. My husband works, and we take care of ourselves. We would never take advantage of anyone. My only wish is that someone would want the trailer we have that is in overall great shape and love it as much as we have. With the third child on the way we have decided to travel less and that is the reason for selling, we do not want it to rot in our drive way.

My thanks to a Leon Matsuo who emailed me and notified me of what was going on. (not sure how he found out, here or craigslist) I am appreciative.
(Note this is not meant to be an ad by posting the link or information, just a resource so any of you keeping watch can have a place to verify truths).
Thank you,
Crystal Unger
cntrybmpkn
Old 09-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Oh Crystal -- sounds like you have been through a tough time!

I looked at your '79 Sovereign ad here. That's all okay as it currently reads, right?

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:14 AM   #4

1979 31' Sovereign
Wabash , Indiana
Bob, yes everything looks good, thank you. I just hope the other person has not seriously messed up our chances at selling it. I have tried several different avenues and am not sure how long this was going on as I have been trying to sell it for 2-3 months. I may take down the old listing, take new photos and try again. Thank you for your assistance.
Crystal