Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #1

1975 25' Tradewind
Roseville , California
Roseville Tradewind

Hello all. I picked up my 1975 25' Tradewind about 2 months ago. Got it from its second owner and he had owned it since 99. He took it to his 80 acres when he bought it, and that is where it stayed. He hadn't opened it in the 8 years prior to when I went out to look at it. Mice had got into it, but not as bad as I had expected.
Before I brought it home I bought new tires, and checked out the brakes and bearing. All looked brand new. Since it has been at home I have removed the carpet and pad, thrown out the mattresses and the cushions from the gaucho. Removed the framework from the gaucho, and the cabinetry that the sink and stove are in. Next will be the fridge. I plan on putting a new, larger fridge/freezer, and build a booth in the front that can be converted into a bed when needed.
Hopefully I can stay focused. This is one of four projects I have going right now. I have an off road buggy, an old bronco and a house that also need my attention.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	395.1 KB
ID:	203085  
Earlybronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

1965 20' Globetrotter
Sacramento , California
Can't wait to watch your progress! We just got our AS a month ago, and while it is camp ready, the project list is getting lengthy! We are in Sacramento so maybe we will see you around!
Jayne and Brian
jakes_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1966 17' Caravel
Newport , North Carolina
Will there be some interior pictures soon? Welcome and we love pictures and I know that you will enjoy playing with you new to you tradewind.
Cliff