Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #1

1962 22' Safari
Palmetto , Florida
Prime RV site available at discount rate throughout season

I am a new member to Airstream Forums, and was not able to firgue out how to post this as an offering in the Classified section. I have a very nice RV site in an Encore park in north Palmetto, Florida (which is a small community south of Tampa and north of Sarasota). I do not plan on using the site during the winter season and am offering it to other Airstream owners. I am willing to offer it for a minimum of 4 days (long weekend) or weekly and will consider monthly rental. I do not intend to charge outrageous sesasonal fees. For December it is available for $125.00 weekly (or $250 for the remainder of 2010). January, February and March I will be offering it for $150 weekly/$600 monthly. (10% discount to WBCCI members). I will be asking for a minimal deposit to reserve the dates you want. These sites usually cost over $1,000 a month for Feb. and March. The park has all the usual amenities; heated pool, lovely club house, laundry room, showers. We have a small dog park as well as two designated dog walk areas. Please respond if you have an interest and I will be able to let you know the dates that are available. As we are so close to Sarasota I imagine there will be a large demand for the dates prior to and following the Florida Rally in Sarasota Feb. 15-20. So do not hesitate to contact me. I keep the spot for summer use when I can keep my 62 Safarit right at poolside so to speak.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Welcome to the forums! Wow! Makes me want to plan a trip to FL! Hmmm.

To do a classified, you must be a member of the Forums and logged in (on the classified section)...and now that you're a member of the Forums it might be easier to do...you might have better luck there...or at least get more exposure in addition to this thread...

Good luck! Wish we were in the neighborhood!
AirForums #21900
PastPrez, 4CU/WBCCI
Old 12-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Classifieds is maintained with a different URL and server -- and thus we are not able to carry over your log-in when you go to classifieds. Please note the log-in link in the upper right corner of any classifieds page. Use your AIR username & password to log in. Placing an ad is pretty straightforward after that.

Photo attachment size is quite restricted. Please see this post and resize any images before you get to placing your ad. And then it should proceed fairly straightforward.

You will get many, many more views over there. And we do wish to keep ads separate from normal forum threads. So, please ... get busy. I'll close this nonconforming forum thread. See ya over at classifieds?

Any questions -- please use the 'Contact Us' tech support link at the bottom of the page if you wish assistance.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

Closed Thread