Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #15
4 Rivet Member
2007 27' Classic FB
Ridgefield , Washington
Congratulations. You might want to get a copy of the "Newbies Guide to Airstreaming".

John & Lisa
Woosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #16
3 Rivet Member
1965 20' Globetrotter
1955 22' Safari
Butte , Montana
It is rare to find such a well cared for vintage trailer. Congratulations.

wheelerimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #17
2 Rivet Member
Salem , South Carolina
Well done Montana

I am searching for the trailer that "follows me home." The day I can post pics of the, so far phantom trailer, will be a happy day. Congratulations on such a nice find.
RussWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #18
4 Rivet Member

1976 27' Overlander
Missoula , Montana
IS there a "Newbies Guide..."? I thought this forum was pretty good as a guide! And, Lisa, we'd already heard about that rally, as well as the Barn Dance (I think that's it) get-together north of Waterton - Cardston, AB in August and may get to that. Unfortunately, I still do a little work now and then and will be in Winnepeg the last week of August and first week of September - so we'd enjoy Ft. Benton but will likely miss that one this time. But we have done "hands across the border" with Rotary many times and know that the folks in our part of the world can have a good time - so will for sure do that in the future.

We are pretty excited. SWMBO admitted - confessed maybe is a better word - that during the sermon this morning she said her mind wandered to "...where to put things in the Airstream." Is this divine inspiration?

As Tinman said, you never know what is right around the corner. We literally called an hour after the PO posted on the ad on Airforums Classifieds, and after a couple hours looking it over, were pretty sure if was the one, but had another to go look at the next day across the state. But after that, we realized we could look long and hard and not find something as good, so committed!

Russ, I've read that whole thread of Mr. Hi Ho Ag's Overlander that "followed him home." There is much to be learned in those 30-40 pages! We have to get some things done over the next two weeks but will work in a test drive and overnight locally (that's pretty easy in Montana!) then a four-day shake-down up to Glacier at the end of the month, and even may stretch that into the 4th!

For other folks still looking, I can only say that there are so many options out there - we looked at really old to pretty new - and the folks on this forum are so helpful, that we really appreciate the advice of all. Sincerely, to one and all: thank you.
OilnH2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #19
4 Rivet Member

1976 27' Overlander
Missoula , Montana
Just visiting the neighbors!

(This Bambi and forum member are less than a hundred yards away, one street over. Nice to have someone who's been there to "check your bolts....")
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1234.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	161885  
OilnH2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
Rivet Master
2015 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Western , ** Big Sky Country ** Montana
Two good looking tin cans ... precious, actually!

~~~~~~ mefly2 ~~~~~>>>
AIR 44105 /WBCCI - formerly 2015-1; Yamaha XT250
:>) ducts are now in a row w / 2015 ducted air :>)
* 2015 Duramax 2500 Diesel * Honda EU3000iS
<>2015 International LE Eddie Bauer FB25<>
mefly2 is offline   Reply With Quote