Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #1

Vintage Kin Owner
Coarsegold , California
New with new to me '72 Streamline

Greetings to all. I have recently come to own a 72 Streamline and have browsed this site for info and ideas and have come away very impressed. Needless to say this acquisition has, under casual inspection, come to be a more sizable project than originally anticipated. It all starts with a soft spot in the floor and now looks like I will be doing a full on rip out and replace. Water heater has major deposits so this will be a replace etc, etc., etc.

I will see if I can attach some pictures. If anyone recognizes the model I would be interested to know. I've not seen a similar floor plan. Its about 23' with tongue.

I am not a regular blogger so may not post all that often. I recently retired and am living in the foothills of the Sierras on a small place looking after 4 horses, 3dogs and 3 cats. How did I ever have time to work? My wife was really the motivator and encouragement in this project. It is supposed to be cheaper than building a mother-in-laws cottage for weekend visitors. Hmmmn. We shall see.

Till later...Jon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RtSide.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	210591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rean-Int.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	210592  

Click image for larger version