Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #1

2002 22' International CCD
mandeville , Louisiana
new stabilizer jacks

I am trying to purchase two new rear stabelizer jacks for my 22' international. Can anyone tell me where to purchase two new jacks? I live in the New Orleans area. Help?? Mike and Cathy
catbvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #2
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by catbvee
I am trying to purchase two new rear stabelizer jacks for my 22' international. Can anyone tell me where to purchase two new jacks? I live in the New Orleans area. Help?? Mike and Cathy
Try a Airstream dealer that stocks parts. Rger Williams in Texas, Airstream of Spokane (Washington) is another good one.

If you know the make you can do a google search and find many more and likely cheaper options.

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1978 31' Sovereign
Texas Airstream Harbor , Zavalla, in the Deep East Texas Piney Woods on Lake Sam Rayburn
Try Paw Paw's in Picayune, MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbvee
Try Paw Paw's in Picayune, also Berryland off of I-12 around Pumpkin Center - there is also an Airstream Dealer on I-12 just to the West of Berryland in the Livingston/Holden area.

I know Champion in Slidell does not carry them - I had a lot of trailer repair experience associated with the house repairs in Slidell after the storm and searched most of the area when stores were first reopening.

"Suck it up, spend the bucks, do it right the first time."

WBCCI # 1113
AirForums #1737

Trailer '78 31' Sovereign

Living Large at an Airstream Park on the Largest Lake Totally Contained in Texas
Texas Airstream Harbor, Inc.
87MH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
Only purchase a B.A.L. jack specific for Airstream. I've seen B.A.L. jacks on the company's website, eBay, Amazon, CW and at SOB RV dealers -- don't get these! The shafts on standard B.A.L. jacks are too short to come out from under an Airstream's curved belly. Airstream-specific B.A.L. jacks have longer shafts to make up for the mounting position on the fore and aft frame member. You just about have to go with an Airstream dealer.

Here are other popular sources for Airstream parts & info -- very knowledgeable dealers: OutofDoorsMart or OASIS R.V. CENTER, INC. - Home. Their parts departments are great over the phone but you'll want to understand shipping costs for such heavy items.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #5

2002 22' International CCD
mandeville , Louisiana
Stabilizer Jacks

Looking for outlet to buy new stabilizer jacks for our 22' - 2002 International. We live in South Louisiana. Ours got bent up going over a curb. They attach easily with 3 bolts each. Can someone suggest a place for me to purchase them?
catbvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
St. Cloud , Minnesota
This question got some pretty good answers yesterday - http://www.airforums.com/forums/f368...cks-39026.html. You just about have to go OEM with the replacements. The answer is 'Airstream dealer.' Airstream's dealer locator might help you too.

5 meter Langford Nahanni

CanoeStream is offline   Reply With Quote