Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2006, 04:59 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Celaya, Gto. , MEXICO
Arrow New Mexican guy

hello from Mexico to all your community . this is my first post, I don´t write very well in English, so sorry for my mistakes ok?.
I am from Mexico, I live in Guanajuato state in the town named Celaya. I own an old travel trailer ´80, Bravo (brand), made in Ciudad Juarez Mex. about 29-30f. and 6000 lbs. I ´ve always want to own a Airstream, but, here in Mexico is very difficult to buy one. I used to have a tow vehicle: 82 Dodge 350 dually, 360 motor, std. Now I bought a 96 F250 PSD and I´m preparing to haul my TT.
Before I registered, I have read your forums several times, all are great. You can learn alot, congratulations.
Any of you have been in my Country, City? Any thing you want to know about them, let me know, ok?
Well is enough for now, I´m gona to open a new thread with a question about my TT brakes.

Sincerely. J.A.
DOCTOR-MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:13 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1968 26' Overlander
Wenatchee WA , Cape Cod
Bienvenidos mi nuevo Airstream amigo!

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure if we have other's living full time in Mexico but I know there are probably some part timers. And a few of us can carry on a limited spanish conversation. Enjoy your new Airstream and keep us informed on great places to take our trailers down South.

Kathleen
1968 Overlander - WBCCI #5793
Uberlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:33 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

Hi JA and welcome. I have been to Mexico many times and love it. Jen and I tried to buy a home in San Miguel de Allende but the sale fell through. Guanajuato is our favorite area and we love Celaya. Glad you've joined us here. joe
joewinfield is offline   Reply With Quote