Old 04-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2007 27' Safari FB SE
Bow , New Hampshire
New Member in New Hampshire

Hi All !

Greetings from the frozen northeast. Just signed the papers on a new 2007 Safari 27 SE. Looking forward to spending some time visiting the country the Airstream way (instead of airplanes and hotels). This is our first travel trailer. The "Airstream bug" bit us really hard. After spending 1 hour at a NH dealer looking a fiberglass boxes, I remembered Airstream. We drove 45 minutes to Maine and immediately fell in love with the quality and look of Airstream and after 4 separate visits to our dealer - Stateline Superstore, just over the NH border in Maine - we finally decided on a model. Well actually, I wanted a 25, my wife talked me into the 27 - she is always right .

As newbies, we have alot to learn about this new way of life and Airstreams. This seems like a great forum and I have already picked up a few tips!

Greg

Old 04-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #2

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Welcome to the Forums, and congratulations on your new baby. Ya'll are gonna love Airstreaming.

We have a 2005 25' FB. In the last ten months, we have spent over 100 nights in our Sweet Lucy, and still look forward to each new adventure. we use it for both business trips and adventures. We've been to New England twice in the last year.

WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with HAHA
2005 Suburban 2500 Quadrasteer (Olivia) & 2018 Silverado 2500 (Lillian)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1968 26' Overlander
Wenatchee WA , Cape Cod
Welcome to the forums and congratulations! You have come to the right place for friendship and advice on your trailer. There is a large New England contingent on the forums. We have a very active rally schedule where the focus is always on the camping, well on food too. Boy can they cook!

Check out the rally schedule on the web site. I think the next rally is at Salisbury Beach April 20th. See link http://www.airforums.com/forum...-20;&e=288&c=1
1968 Overlander - WBCCI #5793
Uberlanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #4
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH
Hi All !

Greetings from the frozen northeast. Just signed the papers on a new 2007 Safari 27 SE. Looking forward to spending some time visiting the country the Airstream way (instead of airplanes and hotels). This is our first travel trailer. The "Airstream bug" bit us really hard. After spending 1 hour at a NH dealer looking a fiberglass boxes, I remembered Airstream. We drove 45 minutes to Maine and immediately fell in love with the quality and look of Airstream and after 4 separate visits to our dealer - Stateline Superstore, just over the NH border in Maine - we finally decided on a model. Well actually, I wanted a 25, my wife talked me into the 27 - she is always right .

As newbies, we have alot to learn about this new way of life and Airstreams. This seems like a great forum and I have already picked up a few tips!

Greg
Hi Greg,

Welcome! There are LOTS of Airstream and Argosy owners from New Hampshire here on the forums.

If you'd like to hang out with fellow New England area Airstream owners the WBCCI New England Unit is holding the Chilly Man Rally at Salilsbury Beach State Reservation (MA) April 20 - 22. I can PM you the sign up sheet if you'd like to attend.

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member

2007 27' Safari FB SE
Bow , New Hampshire
Thanks for the offer! Sounds like a lot of fun. We will be picking up our Airstream on the 22nd so we will not be able to attend but will definitely plan on attending the next rally!

Greg
Old 04-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
3 Rivet Member

2003 30' Classic
Londonderry , New Hampshire
Resistance is Futile

I see it didn't take MyBoyBurt long to assimilate the newbie.

Seriously, welcome aboard Greg, from another of Michelle's draftees.

Keith
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #7
Rivet Master

Massachusetts
Send a message via Yahoo to yukionna
About the "next" rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH
Thanks for the offer! Sounds like a lot of fun. We will be picking up our Airstream on the 22nd so we will not be able to attend but will definitely plan on attending the next rally!

Greg
Congrats on your new Airstream!

FYI: The next NEU rally will be held in Northern RI in the first week of May. Follow this link for more information.

Attitude is the only difference between ordeal and adventure
yukionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #8
4 Rivet Member

1962 16' Bambi
Newtown Square , Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forums and to the airstream experience! there are a lot of us "newbies" learning from the pros and picking up pointers. Good luck and be safe!
George
Old 04-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #9
Rivet Master

1993 25' Excella
Beautiful , New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoydBonifide
I see it didn't take MyBoyBurt long to assimilate the newbie.

Seriously, welcome aboard Greg, from another of Michelle's draftees.

Keith
I see you got a good picture of me at our last rally Keith.

GreginNH - I believe you will love your new Airstream and the WBCCI New England Unit. Hope to see you at our Maintenance Rally May 4 - 6 in RI.

myboyburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #10
Pam
Rivet Master

1967 17' Caravel
1968 24' Tradewind
Northborough , Massachusetts
Welcome

Hi,

Congratulations on the new Airstream trailer. You are going to have a ball with it. The Forum is a great resource for you, as well as WBCCI...New England Unit in particular... (Sorry, that was a blatant plug for our Unit).

We found the WBCCI club a great source of information when we first started traveling. We always found other members with great information and help with our rig or just being on the road. There's always someone around to help out.

Have fun and travel lots.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
Alumination

2005 28' Safari
Hillsboro , Texas
Send a message via MSN to njoysrvin
Welcome and hope the weather gets better there so you can get out there !!!!!! Hope you get out there and get together with other airstreamers ..they're the best.